More about Eharmony (Score: 79/100)
PC Top Features ：(38/40)
- The eHarmony Compatibility Matching System is the site's principle resource. Its purpose is to become more acquainted with you from the beginning so you don't squander time hunting down matches all alone.
- Book Of You gives you an insight into your five core personality characteristics: suitability, openness, enthusiastic dependability, scruples, and extraversion.
- eHarmony Blog (or eHarmony Advice) gives content about relationships and dating in members' news feeds for on-the-go learning and self-change.
- RelyID permits clients to verify their own accounts for added trust value and to browse different profiles based on the same stamp of approval.
- eHarmony indicates when a user was last active and when they viewed your profile.
- Secure Call gives members a chance to call each other without revealing their telephone numbers.
Joining to eHarmony.com is an eight-part procedure that takes from 45 minutes to an hour to finish. Although a bit tedious, it merits being patient and not hurrying through it if you're keen on getting precise matches. The procedure goes through sets of inquiries, beginning with the usual sex, birthdate and area before requesting more individual bits of insights on your personality, lifestyle, sentiments, interests, relationship needs, and desired matching criteria. The sorts and nature of the inquiries are indicative of the high caliber benefit, however since most just require you to reply on a size of one to seven, the entire thing is fairly low effort.
- Messaging and Notifications
Since eHarmony.com already has a feeling of your identity and what you're searching for from your join survey, you'll promptly begin getting notifications with your first matches. Although some chatting is accessible with the free account, you'll be constrained to the essential features if you don't pay a premium to upgrade (frequent pop-ups will urge you to do as such). Concerning accessible method for communication, eHarmony.com gives couple of different approaches to break the ice with different members. Quick Questions gives members a chance to ask each other sets of five pre-scripted inquiries to take care of business, then prompts individuals to "burrow further" and exchange eHarmony emails. Generally, the procedure feels natural and like a decent approach to become more acquainted with your matches.
Over 20 million members
Matches singles in roughly 200 nations
People who are separated or married are not qualified to enlist for eHarmony's services
- Total Price Per Option
- Free Membership $0
- 3 Month $49.95/Month
- 6 Month $39.95/Month (20% Savings)
Same as pc
Safety and Security
eHarmony.com is powered by three security software, including TRUSTe and Norton Secured. Also the site uses a system called RelyID to verify the identities of its members. Past that, the site urges clients to give out their own data deliberately and to be cautious when setting up face to face meets.
The eHarmony site is easy to use and explore so you may not require help, however if you do, they have an awesome FAQ segment on their center page. Should you have a more difficult question, you can email eHarmony's support staff all day, every day or get in touch with them by phone from 7AM ET to 1AM ET. This is a pleasant alternative as most online mature dating sites just offer email support. Their support staff is extremely proficient and open in their responses. If you sign up for the eHarmony Premier Plan, then you additionally get a live talk support alternative.
- High-Quality members:Most eHarmony members have invested energy and cash to join the site, so they are entirely serious about finding a potential accomplice.
- Diversity of members : eHarmony has a few million members and works in more than 150 nations - with numbers like those, you should discover no less than one potential perfect partner out there.
- Comprehensive Personality Test: You may have wondered every one of the things you need in an accomplice -eHarmony's huge personality test helps you transform those contemplations into words. You may even learn a new thing or two about yourself.
- Guided Communication:Get to know the other individual better before contributing your valuable time.
- User-friendly Website: eHarmony has a simple and uncluttered UI.
Mobile application accessible
- Expensive : eHarmony certainly positions among the most costly web dating sites out there. The base package goes for 3-months, not 1-month as most different sites.
- No search function :There are no profiles to look for. eHarmony furnishes you with members that match the similarity comes about you get from its personality test.
- Limited Communications:You can just speak with other single members who have paid for a membership (unless it is a free communication weekend, these happen about once per month)
- Possibility of not being accepted:EHarmony will dismiss some people, based on the results of their personality test. They may even dismiss you while you're doing the test.
- Restricts same ：sex account creation
If you are searching for a site that is going to offer you the comfort, eHarmony is the site for you. This is on the grounds that it matches you to a man who is probably going to be your better husband/wife later on. With an attention on deciding similarity, eHarmony gives members in-depth tools for becoming more acquainted with themselves as people and inside a couple